Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Higgys Bears birthday celebrations

I can't believe it ,
I think I'm on the right road and dare I say it, things are going to plan : ))

On 29 th March 2013 it's Higgys Bears 5th birthday, quite an achievement in the Teddy Bear world,  (so I 'm told !!)
So.................

To celebrate this event I have reduced 17 of my beautiful bears so that you too can join in the fun.

It all starts on THURSDAY 21st MARCH at 10.00. a.m. and ends at 8.00 p.m. on THURSDAY 28 th MARCH.

So to be a part of this event go to www.higgysbears.co.uk at 10.00.a.m. on Thursday 21st March where you will be able to see all the Higgys Bears that are taking part in the 5th Birthday Celebrations XXX
Look forward to seeing you there,
Don't delay because when they're gone they're gone !!!!
Until 10.00 a.m. on 21st,
Higgy Hugs
Emelia XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX




No comments: