Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Higgys Bears and Hugglets

Hi Everyone,
Well it's nearly time for Hugglets Teddies 2012 and I am frantically trying to get organised, I have lots of new designs and great fabrics for you to see but just when I think I'm ready another little item gets added to my list!!!!!!!!!!!!

However,

As much as I go on it always seems that we get there in the end : ))))))))))))
In all honesty I can't wait, this is such an exciting event and a privalege to be a part of.
You could be a part of this special day too  on Sunday 9th Sept 2012 at  Kensington Town Hall, London, for further details of this event click on www.hugglets.co.uk

Sat. Nav. W8 7NX  the Festival starts at 10.30 a.m til 4.00.p.m.

If you would like a sneak preview of a selection of my new bears going to Hugglets click on my web-site at www.higgysbears.co.uk and feast your eyes on the front page : )) I hope you like X

Please pop along and say "Hi" I'd love to see you there,
Higgy Hugs,
Emelia XXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: